Looking for the best way to experience East Africa without compromising on comfort?
This is the safari that people dream of when they first imagine visiting Africa.
Kenya and Tanzania are home to some of the best game viewing on the continent and the Serengeti eco system is the ultimate place to witness it. You'll see the great Wildebeest Migration, you'll have amazing opportunities to see the big five (Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant and Buffalo), whilst also experiencing the local Maasai culture and exploring the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ngorongoro Crater.
LION KING PROMOTION - 20% OFF
TRAVEL DATES & PRICES (discount already applied)
November, December 2020 - AUD 10,283 per person
June, October 2020 - AUD 11,900 per person
January 6th to 31st, February, March 2020 - AUD 12,255 per person
July, August, September - AUD 13,661 per person
- All accommodation as indicated in a twin / double room
- Meals as indicated (full board with the exception of Gran Melia in Arusha)
- All drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic, with the exception of premium brands and Champagne)
- All game drives in shared safari vehicles (maximum 6 per vehicle) with English speaking guide
- Internal flights in Tanzania and Kenya (Arusha / Manyara / Serengeti / Maasai Mara / Nairobi)
- All transfers to and from the various airports
- Government taxes and levies
- Flying Doctors Fee
- International flights
- Insurance: Persona, medical and travel
- Drinks and meals unless specified
- Tips, gratuities and other items of a personal nature
For more information on this incredible safari, click here